Bench Scale Specialists
Flotation is a method of mineral concentration and is used for the recovery of sulphides, oxides, industrial minerals and coal. Laboratory testing is a costly and time consuming process, thus quality results and accurate conclusions are essential.
Flotation test work conducted by Arnofio includes:
- Rougher and cleaner batch testing for investigation into flotation conditions such as grind size, pulp density, pH, reagents and controlled potential sulphidisation.
- Kinetic testing to provide timed concentrates for grade-recovery information and mineral flotation rate data.
- Locked-cycle testing to investigate the effect of recycled tailing products and water on flotation in a continuous plant situation.
- Laboratory flotation services are offered in gold, silver, base metals and industrial minerals.
Other laboratory services include:
- Comminution for preparation of flotation charges or sizing data for liberation studies.
- Particle size distribution for liberation studies and grind establishments.
- Sample preparation including freezing sulphide flotation charges to prevent oxidation and preparation of representative samples for gold assay.
- Settling and filtration testing.
- Report writing for work conducted either in-house or externally.
We offer tailored test work programs to suit your budget and needs with an emphasis on quality and turnaround time.Rachel - Principal
Arnofio has the capability and expertise to assist in the design and testing of your plant and optimise it for profitability. Services include working for suppliers to run plant trials, support to site in commissioning, general plant operation/optimisation and personnel supervision.
Bench scale testing is used to ascertain the results, coupled with extensive data from commercial operations, to establish the optimum plant design and operation.